The PM351 is a personal monitoring device with a 1/4" TRS stereo/mono Line Input, a single XLR Microphone input and hard-wired XLR
pass-through, and a 1/4" stereo/mono Instrument input with two transformer balanced and isolated XLR Outputs.
All three of these inputs are also routed via individual Level controls, to a 1/4" and an 1/8" (3.5mm) Phone Output. The Mic
Through, and Instrument outputs have jumpered Ground Lifts for elimination of ground hum.
The PM351 is ideal for live bands and church musicians, as well as studio musicians and singers. Having the ability to monitor a main mix
along with the musician′s voice and their instrument make the PM351 an effective and versatile tool.
This device is an elegant and low-cost solution for some typical situations:
Used as a personal monitor without wireless. You can mount the unit on your mic stand or anywhere nearby and control a monitor line
directly into your earbuds or floor monitor without affecting the FOH mix using 3 volume knobs: 1 for the gen mix (line from mixer) 2 for
your own vocal mic and 3 from your instrument.
For Keyboard players or guitarists with 2 sends to go to the mix - as well as using to monitor you can use a stereo splitter cable and the 2
separate transformer DI sends to send 2 signals to the mixer.
Drummers can take an aux line in with only drums, a general mix and the mic inputs without having to use wireless gear and easily control
your own mix without having to operate a touch screen.
For those going wireless, you may not have a separately mixable aux send or even if you do you may prefer the convenience of the 3-knob
mixer instead of a touchscreen so add this device in front of your wireless monitor system.
- Can be used as mono for one ear monitoring or either mono or stereo on the gen line input for both ears.
In stereo mode the gen line input can be taken directly from a stereo line output from the mixer thus sparing a balanced aux output.
- 1/4" TRS stereo/mono Monitor Input
- XLR Mic Input w/pass-through
- 1/4" TRS stereo Instrument Input
- All mix to 1/4" and 1/8" Outs
- Individual Level controls
- Stereo balanced Instrument DI outs
- Max Input Level: -20 dB XLR, +40 dB Line, +15 dB Instrument
- Instrument Input Impedance: 50K Ohms
- Instrument Output Frequency Response: 10 - 30 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Output Impedance, Headphone: 10 Ohms
- Output Impedance, Instrument: 2: 100 Ohms balanced
- Gain: 20 dB 1/4", 50 dB XLR
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20 - 20 kHz
- Power: 9 - 16 VDC
- Size (W x H x D): 4.5" x 3.3" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lb (.45 Kg)
- Current drain 25ma nominal no signal 15vdc